The physical titles in the library are arranged on the shelves according to the LC method. Signs direct the library visitors to the appropriate shelves, according to the book's shelf number.
Library building layout:
• Reference desk
• Circulation desk
• Group study room
• Printers / Copy machines
• Media room
• Reference collection
• Journals collection
• Regular books collection: Shelf numbers A – PJ5054.S28
• Technical services
• Library director's office
• Regular books collection: Shelf numbers PJ5054.S28-Z.
Access to Internet - Wireless Connection
In the campus, wireless network (Wi-Fi) is deployed for use by students, staff and guests.
The name of the network is: Gordon Guest
For the purpose of connecting to the network:
• Login code will be sent to mobile by SMS. The code must be entered on the registration page.
• Registration must be renewed once every 6 months.
• You can use the code and connect up to 5 different devices (select SIGN IN)
• If you do not remember the code and want to connect another device - you can re-register and receive a new login code (device that has already connected - does not disconnect)
Printing and Coping
Students can print and photocopy materials in the library's photocopy room which is located in the first floor next to the circulation desk. There are photocopy machines and printers in the room.
A printer is also located in a workgroup room
Printing is available in black and white, one-sided or two-sided
Color printer for A4 size is also available in photocopy room, additional color printers are located on the entrance (400th) floor of the college.
Scanning service is also available in the library.
Payment for photocopies/ prints is made through CROSSPRINT platform. In order to use it, one has to register an account at https://me.crossprint.io/GPPSCloud/Login.aspx .
For information and instructions regarding photocopy / printing / scanning contact college's IT department via e-mail: [email protected]